InFocus IN3114 Projector
The InFocus IN3114 DLP® projector provides business and education professionals with a portable, powerful, and reliable display solution with a brightness of 3500 lumens and USB and network connectivity.
Many ways to connect
The InFocus IN3114 projector has many connectivity options for easy setup and to accommodate the applications you or team needs.
• USB connectivity via DisplayLink™ gets you started in seconds
• Embedded networking and RS 232 control to manage your projector over any network
• Present without a PC by plugging your USB drive into the projector’s LitePort USB port
• VGA and HDMI 1.3 for the latest in computer and HD video
• Wirelessly connect your PC to your projector with optional LiteShow II™ adapter
• Two computer and two audio inputs make the IN3114 convenient for multiple users
Bright, brilliant color
The InFocus IN3114 projector produces crisp text and pictures with true-to-life colors.
• DLP technology and InFocus BrilliantColor™ enhancement
• 3500 lumens displays bright images even under powerful overhead lights
• XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
Controlling and maintaining your IN3114 projector is easy and intuitive.
• LiteTouch™ keypad provides easy access to the most commonly-used functions
• Save energy with low standby power consumption and Eco Mode that projects in 2800 lumens to save energy when in darker environments
• Filter-free design of your IN3114 means less maintenance and hours of worry-free use
• Built-in web portal allows you to control the projector over a standard LAN/WAN
• Maximum security with Kensington lock compatible slot and user-assigned PIN featu
|Projection throw ratio:||1.62-1.95 :1|
|Brightness:||3500 ANSI Lumens|
|Brightness (long life) :||2800 ANSI Lumens|
|Resolution:||1024 x 768 XGA|
|Contrast:||3000 : 1|
|Noise (long life):||30 dB|
|Lamp life:||3000 hours|
|Lamp life (long life):||4000 hours|
|Manufacturer's warranty:||36 months|
Throw distance: cm
We do not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information