- Product description
Eco-Friendly and Powerful.
Advanced Eco features help to reduce your operating cost without compromising on quality and flexibility. Expand the horizons of your presentations and show video content in the original format. The M311X is particulary suited for classrooms and small to medium sized meeting rooms.
- Remarkable performance - without compromising on quality and ease of use.
- Intuitive use - the latest Eco and projection technology due to user-centric design.
- Great flexibility - in positioning the projector and minimized cost for replacements.
- Environmental protection - with latest Eco technology by minimizing your power consumption and maintenance.
- Highest flexibility with large 1.7x optical zoom
- Minimum Cost of Ownership due to long lamp life and large distances between filter cleaning
- Innovative eco-features to reduce power consumption
- Exceptional connectivity through numerous analog and digital inputs and network capability
- Intuitive and easy operation with user-centric design and intuitive lens shield
- Product dimensions (height): 9.9 cm
- Product dimensions (width) : 33.9 cm
- Product dimensions (depth) : 25.7 cm
- Technical data
|Manufacturers Code / SKU
|ANSI lumens (eco)
||1860 ANSI lumens
||1024 x 768 XGA
||3000 : 1
|Operating noise eco
||composite video, Ethernet, HDMI, S-Video, USB type A, USB type B, VGA Inputs
||2 VGA inputs, automatic keystone correction, bag included, Direct power on/off, integrated speakers =>8 Watt, with remote, WLAN optional
|Product dimensions (width)
|Product dimensions (height)
|Product dimensions (depth)
|Product weight (net)
||Handbuch (CD-ROM); IR-Fernbedienung (RD-448E); Kurzanleitung; Mini-D-SUB Signalkabel (1,8 m); Netzkabel (1,8 m); Security-Sticker; Tragetasche; Utility Software
- Projection distance calculator
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser
100% personal advice
01508 53 50 55
I am happy to assist either by email or telephone.
This might be interesting for you as well