- Product description
NEC ME331WSuitable for
Great performance with low TCO. Guaranteeing the perfect support for successful lectures and presentations, the compact multi-purpose ME331W projector delivers crisp images and natural colours to your classroom and meeting facility thanks to LCD technology and 3300 ANSI lumen brightness. Comprehensive connectivity and optional WiFi provide the utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The pre-installed MultiPresenter function enables simultaneous wireless presenting and sharing for up to 16 devices when the optional WiFi is chosen. The ME331W is the perfect choice when considering replacing M Series WXGA LCD projectors. With the same footprint, lens position and throw angle it has never been easier to bring the latest technology to your classroom or meeting facility saving both time and money with no maintenance. With its downward compatibility for lamps of the M LCD series, even your stock is a safe investment! Benefits
- 60% Business
- 40% School
- Large 1.7x optical zoom – for maximum flexibility.
- Minimized cost of ownership – due to long lamp life and filter exchange intervals.
- Versatile and mobile – compact and light-weight with HDMI and integrated 20W speaker.
- Display content that demands attention – with WXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC M LCD model installations to achieve better imaging for lectures and presentations without wall-mount adjustment.
- Wide array of flexible application scenarios – thanks to multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation supported by a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.
- Technical data
Array Nec Name NEC ME331W SKU 1121090 Manufacturers Code / SKU 60004227 Application Office projector Product Type LCD ANSI lumens 3300 ANSI lumens (eco) 1980 ANSI lumens Resolution 1280 x 800 WXGA Format 16:10 Contrast 6000 : 1 Operating noise 36 dB Operating noise eco 29 dB Lamp life 4000 hours Projection ratio 1.3–2.2 :1 Vertical keystone correction 30 ° Horizontal keystone correction 30 ° Inputs 3.5mm jack, cinch video inputs, D-SUB 15pin (VGA), HDMI, RJ45, RS232, USB-A, USB-B Outputs 3.5mm jack, D-SUB 15pin (VGA) Projector features integrated speakers =>8 Watt, with remote Product dimensions (width) 33.9 cm Product dimensions (height) 10.85 cm Product dimensions (depth) 25.9 cm Product weight (net) 2.9 kg Weight 0 kg Colour white Warranty 36 months Condition New Lamp type Metal halide lamp
- Projection distance calculator
- Contact person
Your specialist adviser100% personal advice01508 53 50 54I help you with detailed information and advice.Shane Riches